What is DataOps?
DataOps is a methodology that combines technology, processes, principles, and personnel to automate data orchestration throughout an organization.
Data Platform Design
- Data Model: Kimball Model.
- Data File Format Comparison: Apache Parquet, Avro, ORC, and Arrow.
- Open Table Formats: Delta Table, Apache Iceberg, Hudi, and Hive.
Data Governance & Management
Data Lifecycle Management
Data Discovery & Curation
Data Management & Quality
- Uber: Data Quality at Uber - How to get data right at Uber scale
- DataQualityPro: Creating a Data Quality Firewall and Data Quality SLA
- ScenSoft: Your Guide to Data Quality Management