- What are the company’s mission and value statements?
- Why: This is a basic check on whether the interviewer know about company culture or not.
- Why: This is to check whether the interviewer acknowledge / care about big picture of the company
- What is the part of the company culture that you are proud of?
- Why: This is to check whether the interviewer is truly engaged and believe with company culture or not.
- How might the person in this role contribute to the organization’s mission?
- How does the organization support professional development and career growth?
- What are the policies around sick days and vacation?
- Does the company allow for employee flexibility (e.g., working from home, flexible working hours)?
- What policies are in place that support employees sharing their identity in the workplace?
- What is the company’s onboarding process?
- How do employees measure the impact of their work?
- What kind of rituals are in place when someone new comes to the facility?
- take out to lunch?
- give a tour of the building?
- introduce to the new staff?
- How does communication happen?
- schedules meetings?
- via emails?
- over the phone?
- How are decisions made?
- majority vote?
- top down approvals?
- What is the company’s dress code?
- How do people typically share credit at this company?
- Is risk-taking encouraged, and what happens when people fail?
- How do managers support and motivate their team?
- How do people in this role interact with customers and users?
- When and how do team members give feedback to one another?
- What are some workplace traditions?
- What are some of the ways the company celebrates success?