- Early preparation and repeat communications are the keystones for high team engagement.
- A 2-days Team off-site is a good balance between team engagement, agenda and budget.
- Relative loose agenda will help the team to know each other better, especially people from different offices.
- Organising Team Off-site for multiple offices is not an easy job, it needs lots of planning, preparation, coordination, and contingency plan.
- Sponsorship from external vendor is not essential, but good to have.
- Clear schedule and timeline will help all participant around when to do what.
- A Team Day off-site theme is necessary to guide team participations and increase the engagement.