A user manual and cheatsheet to operate Eric.
- I’m from China and spent most my life there so far. My hometown is famous for classical gardens , silk products and cuisine with lightly sweet taste .
- I like travelling and explore different countries and culture. My ultimate goal is to be a global citizen and travel around the world.
What do I value most?
what are the principles I live with?
Inspired by Buster Benson’s Rules to live by …
These are rules I try to live by, but obviously it won’t always happen. If you catch me breaking one of these rules, please call me out on it. It’s easier to spot inconsistencies in other people than yourself, so that’s why I’m asking for your help to catch my own inconsistencies. And if I appear annoyed by you when you do this, just remind me that I asked you to do this. Thanks!
- Be Proactive.
- Be Curious.
- Keep your word.
- Later means never.
- 今日事今日毕, 明日还有明日事
- 人的能力没那么大差别, 如果有差别, 那就是热情的差别
What are my strengths?
- talk the talk, and walk the walk
- treat other people the way you would like them to treat you
What are my weaknesses?
What do I enjoy working on?
How do I prefer to work?
How am I like to work with?
How do I prefer to communicate and get feedback?
What do I need from you?